YOU ARE BEING REDIRECTED IN (10) SECONDS TO
http://otmorkly.iblogs.com

t h e b l o g C o l l e g e

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Getting media attention

No matter how good your content is, or how good your SEO (search engine optimization) is, you still need to find a way to drive users to your site. CyberWyre, for example, has received hundreds of link-backs, however there is only so much traffic which can be created from these sources.

Traffic = Money.

The only way to increase earnings from your website is for more people to know about the site. For decades now, when an organization wants to gain media attention, it will publish a press release. I believe that this site is unique, and that my intentions are good: earning money to pay for school, while teaching others how I did it, and I hope that others may find the records of my successes and failures helpful in their own ventures.

I will document the status of this experiment. If any news agency is reading this I will be more than happy to participate in an interview to discuss this site, or other side-businesses I have run in order to support myself throughout school.

Technorati Tag:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
-->